NecessaryNecessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|__RequestVerificationToken||Engel & Völkers Holiday Villas||Helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||Sesión||Http|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Engel & Völkers Holiday Villas||Preserves the visitor's session state across page requests.||Sesión||Http|
|bgeo||Engel & Völkers Holiday Villas||Stores the location related to your IP address.||2 día/s||Http|
|Bikube.Prefs||Engel & Völkers Holiday Villas||Stores your registered preferences when browsing the web page.||7 día/s||Http|
StatisticsStatistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 año/s||Http|
|_ga_#||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 año/s||Http|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 día/s||Http|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 día/s||Http|
MarketingMarketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|_gat_gtag_UA#||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.||1 mes/es||Http|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 año/s||Http|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||1 día/s||Http|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 día/s||Http|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Sesión||Http|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Sesión||LocalStorage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Persistente||LocalStorage|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Persistente||LocalStorage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Sesión||LocalStorage|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Sesión||LocalStorage|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Sesión||LocalStorage|
|yt-player-volume||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.||Sesión||LocalStorage|
|RUL||doubleclick.net||Used by DoubleClick to determine whether website advertisement has been properly displayed - This is done to make their marketing efforts more efficient.||1 año/s||Http|
|pagead/landing||doubleclick.net||Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple websites, in order to present more relevant advertisement - This also allows the website to limit the number of times that they are shown the same advertisement.||Sesión||Pixel|
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||90 día/s||Http|
|tr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||Sesión||Pixel|
|_fbp||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||90 día/s||Http|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||google.com||Tracks if the user has shown interest in specific products or events across multiple websites and detects how the user navigates between sites. This is used for measurement of advertisement efforts and facilitates payment of referral-fees between websites.||Sesión||Pixel|
|umeng_callback||google.com||Used by Google Tag Manager for advertising purposes.||Sesión||LocalStorage|
|_gcl_au||google.com||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||90 día/s||Http|
|NID||google.com||Used by Google Maps for advertising purposes and to store preferences.||6 mes/es||Http|
|datr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to prevent fraud.||2 año/s||Http|
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 of April 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the purpose
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
According to the property
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the storage period
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
EV MENORCA REAL ESTATE S.L. is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
EV MENORCA REAL ESTATE S.L.. Ses Moreres 34, esq. C/ Luna, - 07703 Maó (Illes Balears).
Cookies used on this website
From this panel the user will be able to configure the cookies that the website can install in their browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
The user can check or uncheck as they wish to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
Cookies controlled by the editor
|evholidayvillas.com||__RequestVerificationToken||This is an anti-forgery cookie set by web applications built using ASP.NET MVC technologies. It is designed to stop unauthorised posting of content to a website, known as Cross-Site Request Forgery.||Session|
|evholidayvillas.com||ASP.NET_SessionId||General purpose platform session cookie, used by sites written with Miscrosoft .NET based technologies. Usually used to maintain an anonymised user session by the server.||Session|
|evholidayvillas.com||bgeo||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 7 days|
|evholidayvillas.com||Bikube.Prefs||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 7 days|
|evholidayvillas.com||EVHolidayVillas.RentSearch||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 7 days|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main goal is mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 4 months|
Third party Cookies
External suppliers of this website:
|How to manage cookies from your browser|
|Delete cookies from your device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus deleting the cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.|
|Manage site specific cookies||For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.|
|Blocking cookies||While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
|How to delete cookies from most common browsers|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|